Saturday, February 18, 2017

Bullet Journal February Overview

I thought now would be a good time to make an update post about my bullet journal. I realized that making a post every week is a little bit of overkill. So unless I add anything super special that I'm excited about, I will only make a short post each month so that you can see any new things I have added.


I think it will be fun to make a memories page each month! We had a great first month of 2017, Josh got promoted to full time at his job, and we spent time with the staff from our church in Arkansas. It has been so fun getting to know the other staff member's families and making more connections so that we can really feel like Pittsburg is home. January also marked the beginning of my last semester of college and I'm happy I was able to end the month with all A's! I also started my first bullet journal and participated in the #planwithmechallenge on Instagram


I know my mom really likes these wreaths, I tried to make it a Valentine's theme but it kind of turned out more Christmasy. The little hearts are fun though and I like the bright green leaves with light pink berries. 


February has been a crazy busy month!! Oh my gosh, I have had so much going on. We've been doing well on our goals. We're still waiting to hear back from the bank about being pre-approved for a loan but we do have a few houses that we really like!


I've also started journaling a little bit about what I'm reading in scripture. I'm going through Proverbs on my own, which is taking forever because I'm not doing to well at reading consistently. I'm enjoying Proverbs because most of the things are conceptually easy to understand but really difficult to apply to life. Not gossiping is hard, and not starting quarrels is harder for me, and let's not even talk about not eating too many sweets...


My weekly spread still looks the same. This week while I was planning for next week I was feeling the grays and blues. I'm so thankful that next week is not look as crazy as last week! 



This is a fun new page I added! I told Josh I want to watch The Proposal soon because he's never seen it. So I thought, hmmmm, I need a movie page in my bullet journal to keep track of movies I need to watch! I like how this turned out, except for the crazy large "V", that's a little weird. 

That's it for February, but I will be sure to update you all in March! I'll be participating in the #planwithmechallenge again next month so I might have some new fun pages to share, we'll see! 






No comments:

Post a Comment